Campbell turns 3 day today—it’s hard to believe. She has such a great mix of sweet and sassy. It is such a joy to be her parents. We are really looking forward to all of that is ahead for this year.
Here are some recent highlights:
- Potty trained (decided to potty train while on vacation in March)
- Loves riding the bike and scooter in the driveway
- Loves to play with Hannah (babies, family, hotel, tea party)
- Is fantastic at puzzles and memory matching game
- Favorite movie: Sing and the Greatest Showman (for the songs)
- Likes to read
- Starts preschool at Eliot Chapel in the fall
Here is what Campbell answered to the following questions:
- What’s your favorite animal?
- What do you like to eat?
Blueberries, raspberries, & eggs
- What do you love to do?
Pick strawberries, play with Hannah, play outside
- What do you want to do? (When you grow up?)
Be Beauty and the Beast
- What’s your favorite toy?
Baby, I like when dad goes sleeping and tries to get us
- What’s your favorite song?
Beauty and the Beast
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your favorite book?
I’ll Wait Mr. Panda, Baby Moses story in the bible
- What’s your favorite TV show?